We welcome you to the Texel Lighthouse. In order to assure a safe and enjoyable visit, the following rules are applicable.
Before your visit:
- Buy online an admission ticket with a time slot in advance. You can only climb the lighthouse with a ticket with a time slot for that time and day.
- Come on time, your visit ends within the hour of your time slot.
- Only come together if you form one household.
- Stay home if you, or anyone in your household or group, aren’t feeling well (see the advice of the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM)). You will receive a refund for the total amount minus administration costs.
During your visit:
- Follow the advice of the RIVM: don’t shake hands and stick to all extra hygiene regulations.
- Disinfect your hands upon arrival at the lighthouse.
- Wear a face mask.
- Always keep a distance of 1.5 meter from other visitors and staff.
- Do not pass others on the stairs.
- Pay for your purchases using a credit/debit card.
- Always follow the instructions from the staff.
- Do you have a question? Let one person from the group ask a staff member.
- Dogs are not allowed.
Do you have any other questions not answered here? See the page with Frequently Asked Questions. Should you not find your question, please send it per email (email@example.com) or call us (+31 (0) 222 317741).